Friday, October 16, 2009

bring your evie to work day


bring your evie to work day
Originally uploaded by jcampioni
evie had a great week, even giving her binkies over to dr. anderson as her transition to "big girl" enters full swing. the end of the binky was initially a little rough, with me playing pacifier for the first night, but things have been good ever since.

as a reward, i brought her to work with me today. i know this might not sound like much of a reward to you, but she has been asking to do this for over a month. odd. i know.

at the office, she pretended she was shy for about 30 seconds with new people. after that, she'd pull up her dress and show you her panties. that's my girl.

she even sat thru an hour long meeting with me. she was an angel. it didn't hurt that she watched finding nemo on my computer through the whole thing. many of my colleagues were jealous - they would have much preferred to watch the movie too.

as an extra special bonus for the day, she and dana rode home on the train.

good day.

No comments: